Search Me!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Like Alfred Hitchcock With Big Titties

From www.malepatternfitness.com
That, in a nutshell, is a description of my current body type. (Well, a slight exaggeration.) Like many carb/sugar lovers, I have an apple body type (and here's why that is not such a good thing), that one with the bulging belly. (Of course, not all "applers" have big titties. I got that blessing from my mom's side of the family.)
I can't remember I time when I didn't have a belly, even when I was very young, and/or my slender/skinny periods. 
In the past, when I've cut carbs out entirely (well, the two times I did), my belly size was the first change, and usually a dramatic one. People would say, "Hey, you're losing weight--your stomach's getting small. I would say thank you, and would think, "Other people noticed I had a belly?" That, my friends, is called denial, and being out of touch with my body.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I want to know what you think...