So what, exactly, do I want this food transformation process to be?
- Eat as close to 100% raw food as I am able (emotionally, socially, physically).
- Keep it simple, and focused on 24 hours.
- Remain flexible and avoid absolutism and compulsiveness.
- Avoid a focus on my weight.
- Avoid judgement of myself and my process.
- Avoid judgement of (a) other fat people (b) People Who Don't See the Wisdom of My Way and (c) People Who Judge Me and My Food Path and Just Have To Tell Me All About It (this group will be the most challenging).
- Not make raw food into something its not--no faux breads or cheeses, for example.
- Be free.