40 minutes after eating, I'm sitting here quite stumped.
As I wrote in my last post, my breakfast plan was to east 3 eggs, and soup made with miso, mushroom broth, and tofu. Well, something didn't work, and I'm not sure what.
I ate 1-1/2 eggs and maybe three tbsps of soup, and then stopped because. I felt full, even though I was (and am) still hungry. I also started to cramp a bit, and now have a bloated belly.
I do feel good that I stopped eating as soon as I felt full. But now what? What, exactly, was the problem?
- Was the total protein hit too much?
- Was it my choice of protein?
- Was it the combination of protein?
- Was it the volume of food? I'm pretty sure my stomach is a bit smaller now than it was pre-sick.
- Maybe my body needs even more TLC than I thought, and even non-meat (that is, egg and soy-based) protein is too much?
- I'm still hungry.
- I'm afraid I don't have enough protein.
- I don't know what to eat.