Search Me!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

From Here to There: Photos (NSFW!)

Today I compared two sets of back/butt photos I've taken since making major changes to my food in March and re-starting weightlifting in May.
I find a couple of things interesting: (1) the weight difference is small (only 11 pounds), but the size difference (particularly in my hips, butt, and arms) is quite noticeable; (2) I would look even fatter if my arms weren't raised in the first photo; (3) I eat about 40% more calories now than I did at the beginning; and (4) I never realized how square my butt was!

 

The original photos were fuzzy as my forward-facing phone camera is only 3M pixels,so I sharpened and slightly lightened both photos w/Microsoft Picture Manager. They're still not great, but better. Those were, however, the only changes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I want to know what you think...